Thursday, March 11, 2010

Animal Pride

So I was watching Echo: The Queen of Elephants earlier, and that may seem very lame, but I enjoyed it. Watching Animal Planet as a while helps me relieve stress, and today I really needed some stress relief. But anyways, the elephants made me sad. The one called Echo was really old, almost sixty three years old. And the lions attacked her, and killed her. And then her group broke up and there was no one to replace her. It was very sad. It kind of reminded me of the way people are. Once one person dies, its almost like the whole family falls apart sometimes.

But I do have a very funny story today :)
My mother and I were in the store earlier today, and this guy turned around right when we were walking by, and he smiled at me. Thinking that nobody saw it but me and that he was being polite and thought i was smiling at him, since i wasl aughing at the moment, I blew it off. But apparently my mama saw it. She asked if i knew him, and i said no. a few minutes later, we walked by him again, but this time, he made it a point to turn around and stare at me. This time, my mama made it blatantly obvious that she knew he was staring. For the rest of the time we were there, she was saying, "Let me get your number." We only saw him once after that, but she kept going and going. And as awful as today has been, everytime something else went wrong, she was like "Let me go find the boy from the store. you should have talked to him...."

Goodness gracious. mothers. can't live with them, can't live without them.


Did you know that whales don't have ears? They hear through their jaws.

No comments:

Post a Comment