Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Just to Make Me Smile & You Too, Of Course :)

I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.







I never think of myself as an icon. What is in other people's minds is not in my mind. I just do my thing






So today was better than yesterday. I got to play tennis with my best friend, and I didn't complete suck today. We laughed for a good twenty minutes straight, and I have a feeling that whoever walked by probably thought there was something wrong with us. But oh well, we had fun! I did find out i have a math test AND a chem 2 test next tuesday, but I'm good on that for now! And that brings me to my topic for today.My best friend has a thing about Marilyn Monroe, about the same as I have for Audrey Hepburn. So, just for the fun of it, here are a few of my favorites :)

"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it."


People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.



"Your heart just breaks, that's all. But you can't judge, or point fingers. You just have to be lucky enough to find someone who appreciates you.”



“You can always tell what kind of a person a man really thinks you are by the earrings he gives you”

“I don't want to be alone, I want to be left alone.”





“If I get married, I want to be very married.”
This one made me think of something I would do!

1 comment: